Wednesday 28 October 2009

Home, at last?

So, i haven't written anything on here in a while. Haha. Life hasn't changed to much except that my post before this, no longer is valid and i no longer feel that way ^_^ My feelings towards my new school have changed, i feel that it is my school now but it will never match up to what i had before. i love all of my new friends but i they're not like sisters to me, i wouldn't cry if one of them cried and i'd still give anything to go back to what i had before. I LOVE YOU STD. haha. but anyways, moving on from that and the depressingness of it... GUYS. mmmhmm. there is one in particular, in fact there are two. One, is someone i've only met recently, i would've never of thought of him in that way till someone said we'd make a cute couple because of the way we act in school but at the same time he is not my type of guy. He's not blonde, with floppy indi hair, or indi anyway and nor does he have a six pack : but he's sweet and funny and tbh, that's good enough but he doesn't give me butterflies or make my heart thump. The other is annoying, rude and up himself beyond anything, yet he's protective and sweet. he gives me butterflies... occasionally although he's shorter than me and again isn't the kinda guy i'd usually go for but hey, beggers can't be choosers right? There is also another guy, who i'd liked forever but now, it's different. I don't wish i could be with him, i don't wish we were still friends. i don't want anything from him. and that thought makes me happy and relieved cos I'M OVER IT BABY! haaaa. now anyways, onto lighter topics, these next three or two days of mine are going to be spent with the three most awesome girls ever, i love them to bits and i cannot wait. BS baby ;)

yours truly,
j x

No comments:

Post a Comment