Sunday 27 September 2009

A Few Weeks Passing.

So... it's been three weeks now, at my new school. And tbh, life is going pretty good. I so avoided being in with the losers, have quite a wide range of chums and i'm doing pretty well. *TOUCH WOOD TO ALL OF THAT* anyways, i went to london fashion weekend yesterday :D my my my, it was amazing. okay so i could'nt afford half the shit there it was still the best!!! i saw a catwalk show, showcasing big trends for a/w 09 (such as big shoulders), went shopping and to top it all off it was sunny and my hair, if i may say so myself, looked fab :) i purchased many things including two wildfox couture tee's and as some of you may know wildfox is big with the LA celebs (such as LC, the kardashians, etc.) not that i'm into that materialistic crap... really. also being there inspired me to really try hard, cos damn i wanna make it into the business. i can write, and i'm sorta smart, and i love fashion - that points to fashion journalism ;) godddd i would kill to be part of it all. the hype & shit. well anywayssss, that's all from me :D

yours truly,
j x

No comments:

Post a Comment